IRAC has developed a process that independently scrutinizes both your bank account and your contractual documentation. The IRAC Process verifies the accuracy of your lender's interest calculation
Why Negotiation , Mediation
& Litigation Support is important.
- The interest recalculation process is a complicated process and therefore one needs an expert to interpret the outcomes and reasoning behind them.
- Only an expert can put numbers into words the way IRAC can and help the advocates build a water tight case.
- If and when a dispute between a Client and a bank goes to litigation, the basis of the Interest Recalculation becomes critical
What we require for the IRAC process is clear copies of:
- Bank account statements relating to the facility.
- Facility Letters (Offer Letters).
- Charge Document(s) securing the facility(s).
- Other Client - Bank Communications (Correspondences).
What we rely on
- The Banking Act
- The Banking (Amendment) Act
- The Land Act
- The Consumer Protection Act
- The Microfinance Act
- The Central Bank of Kenya Prudential Guidelines